Chana Gittle's class doesn't just fit
into my day, it
MAKES MY DAY!!
I leave class
on a high
that carries over for the next few days!
Highly recommend it -you'll be flying too!
Finding Joy Purpose & Power
Once Your Children Have Launched
A Weekly Class/Pep-rally and Community for Women up to Something New
I am still me! I still want a full-of-life... life!
As my name changes from "Me" to "Mommy", to "Mom", and then "Bubbie", who am I? And what am I here to do now?
Do I have my own journey, or am I now a facilitator for everyone else's journey?
How do I find my own unique, beautiful, fulfilling and sustainable combination of it all?
The Next Stage is a Weekly Class / Community/ Pep-Rally for women who are about to
or are actively making that transition in their lives. It's a place to sort it all out, gain perspectives and tools, and most importantly, to be supported by other women who are yearning to create a full-of-life Next Stage.
The Next Stage community is the gym - a safe and supportive atmosphere to:
Have those conversations that we need to have,
To process the feelings and nstability that transition can bring.
It's a place to build life skills muscles to take on this new part of life and this wonderful new version of you.
This class has changed the lives of women, empowering them through
Life skills for self-care, self-worth, marriage, relationships, time and home management, and more.
Community - the grounding that being part of a community brings, sharing challenges, triumphs and friendships.
Although the curriculum is ever-growing and changing to serve the needs of the women. tese are some of the topics we cover:
EVERY FIELD TRIP NEEDS A PERMISSION SLIP.
It can be challenging to give ourselves permission to dive in, enjoy, embrace, grow, shine our special light, trust ourselves and take care of ourselves.
DEFINE THE CARROT:
WHAT IS THE GOAL?
What is your dream for this stage of your life? What are you yearning for?
YOU ARE NOW ON THE ROAD-CREW:
FINDING, FILLING AND AVOIDING YOUR EMOTIONAL POTHOLES.
Identifying our own potholes, dealing with our own wounds, anger, guilt depression, low self-esteem. Getting rid of excess baggage.
A WOMAN'S JOB IS TO BE HAPPY:
THE VALUE OF JOY.
Serving Hashem b’simcha - getting in touch with who we are through Joy & Simcha.
MEN CHOOSING PAINT COLORS WILL NEED A NOTE FROM THEIR WIVES:
THE WOMAN, THE CEO OF THE FAMILY.
The home is the woman. No one knows the intimate workings and needs of our homes and families like we do. It is the most important job that we do on Earth – building foundations for our families, and maintaining them.
• The myth of the 6 armed woman, and the thought that you are missing 4.
• Every physical task of a mother is indeed Divine service.
• Why Steve Jobs was irreplaceable.
• Power or burden?
• When mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Creating the mood of the home.
• Children are resilient and you are not perfect.
YOURS, MINE, & NOW THEIRS.
• Who am I.
• What do I bring to the picture.
• Where am I valuable.
• Feelings of failure.
• The myth of the perfect mother.
• You are the daughter of a king - dignity.
GIVING FROM AN OVERFLOWING CUP:
TRUE SELF CARE
Like a Mezuzah, if we are worn out, we are no good.
• Recharging the batteries. Self. Marriage.
• Everything takes time.
• The engine light is on. Taking care of your health.
• Women and Food – The first recorded sin in the Bible.
• Nutrition, the dryer, and eating too much.
GET A GRIP WOMAN!
TIME/LIFE MANAGEMENT & A LOVE FOR LISTS
Creating the dance on paper – schedules and routines that reflect your goals and priorities.
If you want a husband, children, and grandchildren, your home may never be perfectly clean. Finding joy in balance.
• Your home is a training ground.
• Streamlining laundry, cleaning, and other tasks.
• Is this a rummage sale or my child's bedroom? Strategies for stuff.
• Food schedules and meal plans.
• Minimize, simplify, reduce. Organize - everything has a home with nothing extra, just like Hashem's world.
• Lists – breaking the project down into smaller tasks, and not using your mind as a hard drive.
PARENT OF OLDER CHILDREN, GRANDMOTHER, MOTHER-IN-LAW, OR OUTLAW
Growing, learning, and staying alive and awake at the wheel with our families.
Parenting never ends, Baruch Hashem! But how it plays out, the role in our lives and our families often does.Our children are a perfect shidduch, a match from Hashem, to go though our entire lives with.
• Boundries for older children, yours and theirs.
• Can I ask for help? Sharing the responsibilities.
• Thank you, praise and encouragement. Looking for the good. And that moment before you scream.
• Trusting your kishka.
EXCUSE ME. HAVE WE MET? :
KEEPING YOUR MARRIAGE ALIVE & VIBRANT
Your marriage is not only the foundation of your home and children's lives, it is the vessel to hold your blessings, and your source of joy.
• 2 halves of a whole working together since birth.
• Challenges – why they happen and how to deal with them.
• Nurturing your marriage.
WHAT DOESN"T KILL YOU WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER:
ALL ABOUT CHALLENGES
Life is messy. It is here to teach you, expand you, and show you how big and strong you really are. Will your challenges make you or break you? What are the tools and perspectives you need to make that difference.
IF YOU NEEDED IT YOU WOULD HAVE IT:
A MINDSET OF ABUNDANCE
You have what you need – making it feel that way. Gratitude, and creating a successful husband and wealthy kids.
IF I AM THE CEO, WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THE JANITOR?:
ATTITUDES & PERSPECTIVES
• We are sitting on the keys to our own happiness
• Dust in The light - we can't see the holiness.
• You see what you get and you get what you see. Intolerance, negative judgment, and bears, oh my.
• You are a bricklayer on the Sears tower - Getting a perspective on the work and accomplishments of the day-to-day.
• Busy vs. hard.
• It's all in your mind – How are you looking at it?
Yes, we have to talk about this.
• It's about the joy - Making holidays so that you can handle and enjoy them, and the children want to someday celebrate them.
• Each holiday, each day has an energy. Using that energy like the wind beneath your sails.
KEEP IT SIMPLE, SISTER:
We are each wired differently. Appreciating that there is no right or wrong way, only unique packages. Knowing your nature and your resources. Abolishing a list of “Shoulds” that don’t reflect your mission and resources.
You are a diamond. Being in the world with boundaries.