"I want a joyful, fulfilling life as a wife and mother. How do I create this?"
About Chana Gittle
"I want a joyful, fulfilling life as a wife and mother.
How do I create this?"
Chana Gittle Deray had absolutely NO IDEA!
When she turned to find her soulmate, a tall kind Frenchman, on one knee with a quirky smile and that all-important question, she panicked. And gave him the only answer she could.
She had no blueprint. No tools.
She said yes. She married the guy on one knee and began a lifelong journey to find the wisdom she so desperately needed.
Now, this wife of the quirky Frenchman and mother of 9,
Author, Life Coach, Teacher and Speaker, generously shares her ever-growing toolbox with women looking to build joyful fulfilling lives – all delivered with Chana Gittle’s signature warmth, humor and positive energy.
How May I Help You?
As a Transformational Life Coach, Chana Gittle knows that life is messy.
Sometimes you need a safe and supportive friend to walk the journey with you. Someone with the tools and wisdom to help you find and create your own beautiful dream.
A Community for Moms
Chana Gittle’s weekly “pep-rally”, Finding Joy in the Chaos, has changed the lives of women, empowering them with skills for: self care, marriage, relationships, time and home management, while building a community to share challenges and triumphs, and fun.
Thrive in the Next Stage
Your children are launched - where does that leave you?
Join Chana Gittle, along with a community of women looking to make this transition, shorter and smoother, as you create this wonderful next stage of your life, arriving at the best you
you have ever known.
Kugel, Chaos & Unconditional Love
A funny, touching, deeply uplifting collection of stories on family life, marriage, female empowerment, determination and faith. Available on Amazon, and in select book stores.
"Laughed a bit, cried a bit, came away with a new perspective and appreciation for life’s “routine” events."
"Couldn't stop reading until I finished - 3 AM. Real, down-to-earth, warm and funny."
"A humorous boost of inspiration - helped me refocus on the wonderful blessing of raising a growing family."
"What a refreshing way to look at life!"
Hear for Youself
"My coaching session helped clarify the WHY and transform it into motivation and direction. It armed me with tools to set up goals and turn them into actionable steps." RB
"What I experienced went beyond council, beyond a safe place to share my struggles. She helped me face and heal from things that had been troubling me for years, and then to tap into my inner wisdom and rediscover myself.
I can't describe the relief of having tools, and to know that my past doesn't need to be my present and won't be my future.
I couldn't recommend this more!"
"Chana Gittle's class gave us a spiritually connected way to do what we need to do in our marriages and in raising a family, and the tools to organize, strategize and tackle the magnitude of the job, and the confidence
to get it done.
She inspired us with humor, and showed us how to smile and laugh through the ups and downs."
"Chana Gittel makes you feel seen and heard with her caring, gentle and compassionate approach.
Her wisdom and powerful coaching create healing, transformation and positive change."
"Chana listened with the love and wisdom of many years experience and was able to bring to light simple and practical solutions to the issues at hand. I found her advice honest, accurate and enlightening. BH We already have increased Shalom Bias, that can only be expected to grow."
A Free Gift for You
The most powerful lens to live life through.
We are wired to look for what can be fixed - although helpful at times, it's not the prettiest place to live.
Try this exercise to increase the gratitude and good feelings in your marriage, or any relationship.
Download and print the exercise or just listen.
Now find a quiet, safe and comfortable place to listen to this powerful meditation.
Contact Chana Gittle
Reach out for Classes, Life Coaching, Workshops, and Speaking Engagements.
Finding Joy in the Chaos.
"This class gave us
the tools to organize, strategize and tackle the magnitude of the job, and the confidence to get it done.
Chana Gittle showed us how to smile and laugh through the ups and downs."
Chana Gittle’s weekly “pep-rally”, Finding Joy in the Chaos, has changed the lives of women, empowering them with skills for self-care, marriage, relationships, time and home management, while building a community to share challenges and triumphs, and fun.
The curriculum is ever-growing and changing to serve the needs of the women. These are some of the topics we generally cover:
EVERY FIELD TRIP NEEDS A PERMISSION SLIP.
We will start with giving ourselves permission to dive in, enjoy, embrace, grow, shine our special light, trust ourselves and take care of ourselves.
DEFINE THE CARROT:
WHAT IS THE GOAL?
Where are you headed? What is your dream for your family?
YOU ARE NOW ON THE ROAD-CREW:
FINDING, FILLING AND AVOIDING YOUR EMOTIONAL POTHOLES.
Identifying our own potholes, repairing or avoiding them – dealing with our own wounds, anger, guilt depression, low self-esteem to create a healthy atmosphere for your family.
A WOMAN'S JOB IS TO BE HAPPY:
THE VALUE OF JOY.
Serving Hashem b’simcha - getting in touch with who we are through Joy & Simcha.
MEN CHOOSING PAINT COLORS WILL NEED A NOTE FROM THEIR WIVES:
THE WOMAN, THE CEO OF THE FAMILY.
The home is the woman. No one knows the intimate workings and needs of our homes and families like we do. It is the most important job that we do on Earth – building foundations for our families, and we are created for it.
• The myth of the 6 armed woman, and the thought that you are missing 4.
• every physical tasks of a mother is indeed Divine service.
• Why Steve Jobs was irreplaceable.
• Power or burden?
• When mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Creating the mood of the home.
• Children are resilient and you are not perfect.
YOURS, MINE, & NOW THEIRS.
• Who am I.
• What do I bring to the picture.
• Where am I valuable.
• Feelings of failure.
• The myth of the perfect mother.
• You are the daughter of a king - dignity.
GIVING FROM AN OVERFLOWING CUP:
TRUE SELF CARE
Like a Mezuzah, if we are worn out, we are no good.
• Recharging the batteries. Self. Marriage.
• Everything takes time.
• The engine light is on. Taking care of your health.
• Women and Food – The first recorded sin in the Bible.
• Nutrition, the dryer, and eating too much.
GET A GRIP WOMAN!
TIME/LIFE MANAGEMENT & A LOVE FOR LISTS
Creating the dance on paper – schedules and routines that reflect your goals and priorities.
If you want a husband and children, your home may never be perfectly clean – everything is a trade-off.
• Your home is a training ground.
• Streamlining laundry, cleaning, and other tasks.
• Is this a rummage sale or my child's bedroom? Strategies for stuff.
• Food schedules and meal plans.
• Minimize, simplify, reduce. Organize - everything has a home with nothing extra, just like Hashem's world.
• Lists – breaking the project down into smaller tasks, and not using your mind as a hard drive.
THE DAYS ARE LONG BUT THE YEARS ARE SHORT: PARENTING
Our children are with us for a limited time. They are a perfect shidduch, a match from Hashem. They are here to teach and grow you as much as you are here to teach and grow them.
• Giving your kids something to dream about.
• The teaching moment.
• Honor your parents. The healthy foundation for the home and the child.
• Everyone needs a job. And how to get that to fly.
• Thank you, praise and encouragement. Looking for the good. And that moment before you scream.
• Whose homework is it? Setting proper parent-child boundaries.
• You are the parents of this child – trusting your kishka.
• Orderliness, cleanliness, consistency, routines and sleep. Really.
EXCUSE ME. HAVE WE MET? :
KEEPING YOUR MARRIAGE ALIVE & VIBRANT
Your marriage is not only the foundation of your home and children's lives, it is the vessel to hold your blessings, and your source of joy.
• 2 halves of a whole working together since birth.
• Challenges – why they happen and how to deal with them.
• Nurturing your marriage.
WHAT DOESN"T KILL YOU WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER:
ALL ABOUT CHALLENGES
Life is messy. It is here to teach you, expand you, and show you how big and strong you really are. Will your challenges make you or break you? What are the tools and perspectives you need to make that difference.
IF YOU NEEDED IT YOU WOULD HAVE IT:
A MINDSET OF ABUNDANCE
You have what you need – making it feel that way. Gratitude, and creating a successful husband and wealthy kids.
IF I AM THE CEO, WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THE JANITOR?:
ATTITUDES & PERSPECTIVES
• We are sitting on the keys to our own happiness
• Dust in The light - we can't see the holiness.
• You see what you get and you get what you see. Intolerance, negative judgment, and bears, oh my.
• You are a bricklayer on the Sears tower - Getting a perspective on the work and accomplishments of the day-to-day.
• Busy vs. hard.
• It's all in your mind – How are you looking at it?
Yes, we have to talk about this.
• Making holidays so the children want to someday celebrate them.
• Each holiday, each day has an energy. Using that energy like the wind beneath your sails.
KEEP IT SIMPLE, SISTER:
We are each wired differently. Appreciating that there is no right or wrong way, only unique packages. Knowing your nature and your resources. Abolishing a list of “Shoulds” that don’t reflect your mission and resources.
You are a diamond. Being in the world with boundaries.